Hello wonderful souls,
We all want to live a more creative loving life, right?
CREATIVITY helps us to try new things, explore, and often learn something new! I believe trying new things is the secret to cultivating an open heart and mind, opening up to creative ways to ‘feel’ and ‘see’ yourself, your relationships, and life from new perspectives. From these new perspectives, profound self-discoveries, insights and possibilities are birthed. We begin to rise up to our fully expressed free flowing self and in this space open up to self-compassion and loving ourselves more. When we live in this place, we begin to help others to do the same!
I actually believe we are all our own CREATIVE GURU! Sometimes we simply need a helping hand to connect to and become our OWN Creative Guru!
If you are reading this blog, I am guessing you are feeling an inner nudge to explore your creative self more fully. This does not mean we have to be ‘artist’s’. Creativity is about letting go of how we have been told we should be and how we should do things. It is about surrendering to the fun of ALLOWING yourself to play, explore and make mistakes (I call these ‘happy accident’s’)!
More than ever, we are being guided to open up to more creativity in how we experience being alive in this physical existence. I too am feeling this.
As the wonderful Pablo Picasso said, “Everything you can imagine is real.” We CAN create our own reality!
As we connect more to our unique creative self, and nourish our imagination, we are innately and more ease-fully able to create a life we love; a life that feels good. When we tune in vibrationally to follow our bliss…our bliss being what really lights us up, we begin to see and feel our authentic self in her joy to be alive.
Joseph Campbell said, “Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors for you where there were only walls.”
WHY? Because from this connection to our creative self, we open up to ‘feel’ and ‘see’ our relationship to self and others, to life, from new viewpoints…the walls begin to crumble and doors open to new ways of seeing things, breaking old patterns and birthing new opportunities. Our soul is unleashed, able to expand and BLOSSOM. Our presence becomes a magnetic, an inspiration for others to step out of their comfort zone!
How wonderful is that?!
This is my passion! To:
- creatively connect you to yourself and others
- offer you creative inspiring opportunities to safely express and explore yourself
- expand and grow and have FUN doing so!
When we creatively connect to ourselves and others, we open ourselves to life’s possibilities, embracing our unique self and living in more freedom and flow! I believe this organically builds a strong foundation for you to connect to and grow feelings of confidence, joy and self-love both personally and professionally.
If we embrace creativity together, we have the opportunity to connect more deeply both with ourselves and each other, so we can all live a more creative and pleasurable life!
Here’s to that!
Here are a few of my CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS:
- Follow your bliss – what lights you up?
- Do things that make you happy
- Listen to your heart and follow your truth…do what feels right rather than what you think is right
- Listen to the call of your spirit
- Connect back to what makes you different. Embrace this!
- Try something new every day and let your experiences broaden your perspective.
- Encourage yourself to do things in a different way…something new may open up
- Enjoy ALL your senses. They can elevate your every moment experience
- Try Art Therapy. It is profound in supporting you to let go of what you ‘think’ something should look like
- Show self-compassion for your ‘happy accidents’ (mistakes); they often present a new creative way of doing something
- Stop worrying about what people will think of you (One of my favourite mantras: “It’s none of my business what you think of me”)
- Hang out with other creatives who are also willing to explore new ways of doing things and live in their authenticity
- Remember, this is YOUR INDIVIDUAL journey as YOUR authentic self
- This life is about experiences in this human form…So do what makes you feel most alive, that’s the key, that’s the path to follow your bliss
I hope this blog has inspired you to start thinking, being and doing beyond your “limits.” Unleashing your creative thinking will bring about a new adventures and zest for living life.
Please reach out if you have any thoughts. I’m happy to hear YOUR viewpoint 😊
In creativity and love, Helen
“Life is art in motion; let’s explore it together.”