Wow! How wonderful to survive not only the end of another year but also the end of a decade! Well done YOU! Well done ME! 😊 I feel this is such an important time to reflect with open, gentle and grateful eyes so we can begin 2020 with good vibrations, hope and an open loving heart. In this space we can visualize and create clearly and greatly for our journey forwards in the most magnificent way.
For more on this process, go to:
WHY do we celebrate our milestones?
- Think of an athlete or a tennis player…they either win the race/match or don’t, win the race/championship or they don’t
- In biz/work or personal life the milestone is not so clear-cut as if you won the race or you didn’t
- Usually our milestones happen over a period of time and there may not be a clear-cut finish date
- However, that is us winning our race, achieving our goal, aim or dream
This could be:
- Finishing writing a new program
- Walking an extra 10km every week
- Drinking celery juice every day for 3 weeks
- Suddenly finding you are no longer triggered by a family member
- Meditating for more than 5 mins 😊
It can be frustrating, challenging and time consuming. E.g. For Usain Bolt to win a 10 sec 100 metre running race, he’s put in 100’s of hours of training. It’s a great metaphor for us aiming to achieve our dreams…a disproportionate amount of time is spent in challenge, doing the 100 hours of training before we are able to walk that extra 10km’s or not get triggered by a family member; till we get to that SWEET SPOT 😊
So just as Usain Bolt may celebrate making a new record in the 100 metres, so too it is SO IMPORTANT for us all to celebrate our milestones
I INVITE YOU TO TAKE THE TIME TO STOP, PAUSE & REFLECT on your MOST IMPACTFUL MILESTONES
Close your eyes…breathe…and ask:
“What is the milestone that has made the biggest difference in my life:
- 1 from this last year
- 1 from this last decade
They may be small or big…choose intuitively. You can always add more later. They do not have to be physical; they can be emotional, energetic, or spiritual, e.g. “I finally forgave my best friend from primary school for making fun of me.”
Write them down. Be curious:
- What do they feel like? Sit quietly for a moment
- Now put some more ENERGY into them and CELEBRATE THEM! DANCE, SING, EXPRESS IN A DRAWING! Whatever feels right for you 😊
- Expand their energy & continue their momentum towards the end of this decade & into a new one
- SHARE THEM. Don’t be shy. You may just INSPIRE SOMEONE TO CELEBRATE A SIMILAR MILESTONE <3
WHY IS CELEBRATING OUR MILESTONES AS WE REACH THEM SO IMPORTANT?
= Because it is THE MAGIC & JOY of that moment that will provide the energy & momentum to keep growing & moving forwards
= LAW OF ATTRACTION – success builds success, good feelings about our achievements build more good feeling and so we expand our success or good feeling
= We are able to accept more of our AMAZINGNESS, our UNIQUENESS and our COURAGE. In doing so this propels us towards more SELF-LOVE.
GO FOR IT! YOU DESERVE IT!
If you would like guidance in this, please go to ‘Contact Us’ tab. Helen will be happy to guide you.